BRIO KEY PULL HANDLES WITH BRIO EVO
BRIO PULL HANDLES WITH BRIO EVO
Pieces/meters per pack
The handle’s slider on the inside of the sash can be operated externally with a key to open or close the sash. From inside, the sash’s lock can be made by directly using the slider.
The product features a different key (KD) lock, on request it is possible to have the product in the same key (KA) version.
Sash profile width: min. 25 mm max. 47 mm.
Fitting is quick, accurate and easy.
Two slots must be made (187x19.5mm) in perfect alignment and of the same size on the sash stile.
Recessed Brio Evo handle with snap coupling, with external security key-lock handle for side closure of the sashes of an aluminium sliding door.
Recessed handle - inside:
• Extruded aluminium body
• Slider in white die-cast zinc plated Zamak
• Recess handle in nylon
• Stainless steel grub screw
• White zinc plated steel spring for automatic operation
• Fixing spring in harmonic steel
External handle with key - outside:
• Body in die-cast zamak
• Upper and lower fork in white zinc plated zamak
• Lower fixing HSCH screw M5x10 in stainless steel
• Nickel-plated brass cylinder